Saturday, March 3, 2018

Proverbs Chapter 3

Trust God
Michelle Walker

Base on reading chapter 3 of proverbs I just want to take the time to reflect on verses 3-1-3-35


I believe that you have to have obedience to God's commandments, so that health and peace may commonly be enjoy while on earth because our days may not be long on the earth. God's mercy to us is promising that we will live forever in heaven. We should also keep interest in His Word as He continue to speak to us. Trust in the Lord with all our hearts and know that He's able to do what's best for us. I also got out of reading the chapter that there is not a greater enemy to the fear of the Lord, than being self-conceit in our own wisdom. We should know that there is no precious jewels or treasures worth being compare to true wisdom. We should not suffer alone because Christ's words says, He will not leave us. I also learned that if we follow God's wisdom, we shall be kept from falling into sin or trouble. We should love each other like God loves us.



© 2015 by Michelle Walker. All Rights Reserved.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen! I will trust in the Lord and know He is there with me at all times. Thanks Michelle.

Unknown said...

Great job Michelle, I trust him completely and he constantly speaks to me!!!!

Unknown said...

Amen!

Unknown said...

Thank you Ronshanta