Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Day 15, Proverbs Chapter 15

All-Knowing God
Willona Booker


Proverbs is full of parables showing what will be for those who walk with God, seek wisdom, and live a righteous life and those who don’t. He refers to those who are living according to his word and what their lives would be like. Then there are those who live a life full of wicked ways that are not saved and turn away from God and he shows us what their lives will look like also.

There are many parables that I can relate to that are impacting my life. I see words of wisdom on how speaking, acting, and loving can make a difference in how I am as a person and how my Spirit is fed. If I turn away from God and live a sinful life, I will not receive all the blessings and glory that he has for me.

These words teach us to humble ourselves and not just think about ourselves, but of our brothers and sisters. Also to fear God because it all starts and ends with him.
These are the scriptures in Proverbs 15 that resonated with me:
Proverbs 15:1-3, 14, 19, and 33.

The way of the Lord brings about greatness, wisdom, knowledge, and righteousness. Those who are not holy and do not seek him will not receive all that he has for them. These words are his way of letting us know there are consequences for all actions and there is more of this world than what we can see. God has the final say so.




© 2015 by Willona Booker. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: